Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Girls the Movie Stars

The girls have been extra adorable lately, so I wanted to share some of their antics.

Annabelle is getting more and more engaged with her world, especially with her beloved birthday balloon.


She is also starting to understand that she can imitate (and maybe even communicate through?) gestures, which is so exciting I can barely stand it.


Not to be outdone, Sophie has been really into music lately.  She and her friend Portia treated us moms to a concert yesterday.


All this activity is exhausting!


2 comments:

  1. I love Annabelle shaking her head yes and no! That is so cute and really awesome developmentally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! There is nothing like a mylar balloon to keep our sweeties occupied. :) I think you are going to have a sign-language using Annabelle pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete