|Ready to eat! (Annabelle napped through approximately my first three sips of soup before requiring attention.)|
I am thankful for big things:
- Being back in my home country, with my family.
- Having two amazing daughters.
- Annabelle's feeding tube and our ability to really feed her what she needs to grow.
- Having Keegan's support and help every day.
- Having my family's support and help so often.
- Having an amazing group of new friends in Williamsburg.
- Having an amazing group of cyber friends who care for children like Annabelle and understand firsthand the ins and outs of clinic visits, scary diagnoses, and feeding tubes.
- My parents moving to Williamsburg in just over a month.
I am thankful for small things:
- The chance to run in the Williamsburg Turkey Trot this morning, despite a killer side stitch that developed after the first mile.
- Pumpkin bread, green bean casserole, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. We have some good cooks in our family!
- A walk around the neighborhood on a beautiful, chilly day.
- A fireplace to sit around with good cooks and the kids.
- Movie night with hot chocolate.
- Kids in bed, a cat in the lap, and a few free minutes to myself.
- The promise of three more days before the daily grind starts up again.
Now, off to raid the fridge for some leftovers...