Saturday, November 16, 2013

Home Again!

We left the hospital this afternoon around 1:00. Annabelle has been sleepy and content as long as she has a steady dose of Tylenol. I think she is still sore, but she is a trooper. Thank goodness for a Grandma willing to snuggle for hours so that Keegan and I could spend some time with Sophie, who didn't want either of us out of arm's reach all afternoon. Annabelle is having her first overnight tube feeding at home:  so far so good. Tomorrow is our first try back on our normal schedule with tube use thrown in. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. I hope today went well for you at home. It sounds like Annabelle has been an absolute champ! Enjoy those nighttime tube feeds. It's definitely one of the perks of a feeding tube :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am really glad to read about Anabelle's successful surgery! I've been out of the loop and just catching up tonight. =) We are thinking about you lots these days and wishing you some rest and good snuggles (with everyone!). I think that junk food is well-justified and have been enjoying my weakness lately...chocolate cake, mozzarella sticks, and queso dip with tortilla chips. Love you!

    ReplyDelete